Monday, March 2, 2009

Really Dumb Questions!!!

Been a long time since I blogged. A lot of things kept me busy the last two weeks. Will describe my past two to three weeks in my next post. For a starter, a conversation I had with my friend Sundar came into my mind. The really dumb questions that can be asked in an SMS because these questions only have one answer.

1) Are you asleep?

This can never be answered in the affirmative because you do not text when you are asleep. Period.

2) Are you awake?

This one, had only a "Yes" for an answer. Reason is the same as the one above.

3) Can you message now?

This one is kinda confusing. If it means "can we have a conversation through SMS" - the question seems sensible. Otherwise, it is just as dumb as the first two. You can never give a "No" for an answer because the fact that you have replied means you can message now.

4) You there?

I can never be in a place other than "here". So the answer is an obvious yes, no matter when and where it is asked.

These are just the few that I remember now. Will keep updating it as and when I remember the other dumb questions. And readers of this blog (if there are any left), let your comments carry such DUMB question.

No comments: